2:30 pm – Doors Open
3:00 pm – Stand-Up Comedy Showcase
Marshall Chiles hosts The Best of Atlanta Comedy with six local comedians doing their best 8 minutes of corporate clean comedy. This showcase format is great because if you don’t like one comedian, don’t worry, they’re almost done.
4:00 pm – Presentation: Our YPO award-winning presentation teaches you:
- Our proven 3-step methodology for finding the funny in (almost) any subject
- How to use funny images in your presentations
- The Humor Rules: How to be funny and not get in trouble
- How to properly ‘start with a joke’ when presenting
- The Self-Deprecation Writing Formula: “Self-deprecation makes people appear more likable and trusting.” – Inc Mag
5:00 pm – Workshop:
Marshall writes jokes by applying the simple 3-step methodology taught in his presentation. These jokes are written on subjects chosen by you, the audience, and done live on the screen. Our workshop is where the rubber meets the road for helping you learn what we teach.
6:00 pm – Meet & Greet the Host: Marshall Chiles, CEO of Humor Wins and the author of the book listed below.
6:30 pm – You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here!